The Old Scholar’s Stocktake Sale is on now!
There’s free shipping in Australia and, if you’re in Adelaide, delivery can happen within just 3 hours if you order before 2pm! That’s a unique service offered by no other online fashion retailer.
The Old Scholar was launched last October with a vision: to offer those who like to express their individuality a showcase of local designers alongside the best of Australian and international fashion.
The Old Scholar aims to be the number one place for finding the brands you love but also where you’ll find a few great surprises. Browse the site and you’ll find…
- Popular established labels like Limedrop and Stylestalker and Lolitta
- Womenswear and menswear from sixties-inspired Kings Of Carnaby out of Melbourne
- Women’s swimwear from Western Australian-based Amore & Servete
- Graphic t-shirts from Das Monk Independent Artists Collective and Faux Pas
- Suits and footwear from renowned local men’s tailor Joseph Uzumcu, and
- Jewellery by Wildfox Outure.
The Old Scholar’s blog Street Scholars, at streetscholars.me brings together an eclectic bunch of fashionistas who each bring their unique style to an eclectic vision of the fashion scene. There’s quirky-tattooed-rock-music&fashion-lovin’ scholar, Punk Rock Mermaid scholar, Effortlessly Unconventional scholar, Vogue Goth scholar, Wa Wa Wee Wa scholar, Vintage Lovechild scholar, the Co-Anchor scholars, Quirk Monster scholar and a Edgy Minimalist scholar. Check it out!
To make you feel even better about buying good quality items from a retailer based right here in Adelaide, a percentage of online sales on The Old Scholar is donated to Guide Dogs SA.NT which uses its expertise with dogs and in sensory service provision to help improve the quality of life of individuals living with a disability.